NEW SUBSCRIBER RESERVATIONTHE FULL MONTY| DISNEY'S FROZEN | WAITRESS | CATS
Buy 2 shows, get 2 shows FREE! That's a 50% saving on all subscription tickets! Learn more or pre-order below.
RESERVE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, AND JOIN THE FAMILY: Pre-pay for your 4-show subscription now before they go on sale to the general public! Pre-ordering your subscription today saves your place in line for priority seating.
REASONS TO PRE-ORDER:
- Priority Seating before the general public. Subscribers get the best seating locations in the theater! Reserve your spot now, and our experienced Audience Services team will be in contact once we have a seating offer for you.
- When new shows are announced, you get first dibs at tickets and the best seats. Show announcements are communicated via email, so make sure you’re subscribed to our email list with the correct email address.
- Save 10% on tickets to additional Broadway and Bold performances and other select Paramount and Copley Theatre shows, including comedy, concerts and more.
- Exact Same Seats for all 4 shows. Pick your subscriber seats and you’re set for all 4 shows… unless you need to exchange them. But that’s up to you.
- Multiple Free Exchanges: Exchange for free as often as you’d like as long as it’s no later than one hour prior to showtime. If you can’t make your subscription performance, simply call 630-896-6666. Free exchanges apply to seating zone and day of week of equal or lesser value. If you exchange into a higher ticket price, simply pay the difference.
- And More!
HELPFUL HINT! To increase your chance of getting your desired seating, please list all series and seating options that you’re open to. Keep in mind that certain series are heavily attended and seating inventory is limited so giving us more options helps us find the best possible seats. Remember we will not be able to let you know your seats at this time, because we are still in our renewal period and our current subscribers are still renewing.
All subscriptions are sold into a fixed package. If you can't make one of your scheduled performances, that's ok! At a later date, you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show.